This page contains general information for submitting the final version of your paper. For more detailed information on negotiating the IMS2015 web interface, please see the Detailed Instructions (PDF).
Please note the final submission site will open on 6 February 2015.
- The deadline for final manuscript submissions is 2 March 2015 (11:59 PM Hawaii time) in PDF format. The PDF must be IEEE Xplore compatible or it will not be accepted. This is a hard deadline.
- Registration for the conference is required before you can submit your final manuscript.
- Please do not request deadline extensions or exceptions to these rules. All such requests will be denied.
- Please read this extremely important WARNING to authors about ITAR and publication clearances: PDF on ITAR.
- Withdrawal of accepted papers after 2 March 2015 will result in the author being held liable for all costs of its removal.
Final Paper Submission Requirements
- The deadline for submission of final manuscripts is 2 March 2015.
- The author and affiliation information, which was not included in the original submission, must be included in the final manuscript.
- The final submission must conform to the standards in the IMS2015 MS Word or Latex templates.
- All IMS papers must be IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs. Using IEEE PDF express to create or check PDFs will assure compatibility. (http://www.pdf-express.org/; conference ID: 18768X)
- A strictly enforced 4-page and 2-Megabyte file size limit applies to the PDF file uploaded to the web site.
- Manuscripts must not include page numbers. IMS will insert the correct page numbers.
- Choose your index terms from the list of official IEEE keywords.
- Completion of copyright assignment is required as part of the submission process and must be performed by the 2 March deadline.
- The website for manuscript submission is http://www.mtt-tpms2.org/symposia_v6/IMS2015/start.html.