News 03:12 December 2019:
All our services are working fast and instantly. Feel free to try us out , we even have a the free trial.
There are apparent reasons why Twitter users favorite a tweet; first is to show other Twitter users that you are listening so you want them to feel your online presence and the second reason is to bookmark a very engrossing tweet for later.
How about other overlooked reasons for Twitter automatic favorites?
- Users are different from each other. There are those who are always online and can spend most of their time chatting and browsing Twitter. But, not all users are like that, there are introverts out there who are actually very interesting people but do not really engage more often by chatting or posting comments.
Favoriting their tweet when they tweet is one way of communicating to this type of people. In other words, you can communicate with them without the need to type any feedback.
- Twitter is a perfect site where you could somehow get closer to the one you admire the most. Automatic favorites can help you catch the attention of your crush. This means that you’re interested and that you follow his or her posts. You can get noticed by merely favoriting his or her tweet.
As you can see, this is a very fun and enticing approach to get a pleasant first impression from the person you like.
- In truth, not all Twitter users are honest with their intentions. Some try automatic favorites so that they can scrape content or posts from other users. This implies that they get ideas from your post and use this later and claim it as their original post. While it is flattering when they find your post as inspiring and eye-catching, it is irritating when they re-post it and did not attribute it to you.
- If you’re the type who’s always busy and can’t respond at once on Twitter, likes and favorites will do. Once you favorited a post, this is saved and later you will be reminded to reply to it once you have the time to look it over again.
It is good to know that favoriting a tweet allows users to store it and respond once you’re done with your work. Moreover, it allows other users to know that you noticed their post and that you’re paying attention.
- Automatic favorites from friends are simply adding sweetness to your conversation. Friends support each other so they tend to favorite your posts regardless of its content. This is an obvious approach to add a little dose of love to your discussion on Twitter.
- Lastly, some users like or favorite a tweet for no reason at all. There are instances when your post is accidentally favorited; maybe they accidentally clicked the heart button.
Furthermore, others favorite a post just so they could have a sort of engagement while browsing. There are users who like or fave a tweet and then log out afterwards.
Evidently, there are various, good and bad reasons why tweets or posts are favorited. Good or bad reasons, what matters is that you get plenty of Twitter favorites.